We can help you with the information you need to
make the best choice for you
If you have a positive pregnancy test, you have three choices to consider:
If you’re thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
PERHAPS YOU’RE THINKING
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I’m not ready to be a parent
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant
We know how you feel and you’re not alone.
Some of our staff have been where you are.
If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- How far along are you?
- Do you have a live fetus growing in the uterus? Is there a fetal heart beat present?
- Could you be experiencing an impending miscarriage?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kind of abortions are available?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
You have lots of choices with adoption. Will it be open or closed? Will it be private or will you use an agency? You are in the driver’s seat when making an adoption plan and there are lots of things to consider if you:
- Don’t want an abortion and aren’t ready to be a parent
- Want to provide your child with a 2-parent family
- Want to provide your child emotional and financial stability
In today’s adoptions, you can choose the family, and you can receive regular updates about your child. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like this:
- My husband or boyfriend doesn’t want the baby, but I do.
- Or for men, my girlfriend doesn’t want the baby, but I do.
- I can’t tell my family.
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance.
- I can’t afford a child.
- I’m too young.
We can talk about all of these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you.
Get in Touch
If you have more questions or are undecided about what steps to take please get in touch with us anytime.