You have just discovered that your companion is pregnant
(or she thinks she may be pregnant)
This unplanned event may or may not be positive news for
you at this time. You might be experiencing anger or feel overwhelmed and are wondering how to handle this situation.
You probably have as many questions as she does:
- What options do I have?
- What part shall I take in the decision making process?
- What if I don’t want this baby?
- How can I help her?
I’m anxious (and she’s afraid!)
- Is there help for me?
The staff at Your Choice Resource Center will listen to your concerns and is here to talk with you. We will connect you with a male advocate who will:
- Answer your questions.
- Listen without judging you or your companion.
- Help you explore your options: parenting, adoption, and abortion.
- Understand what you and your companion are facing.
Your companion needs to know you care for her.
She needs to process her feelings and fears
and she needs to hear your concerns
and your feedback.
Please feel free to call us. We are here to help
Get in Touch
If you have more questions or are undecided about what steps to take please get in touch with us anytime.